Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Day 577: Dear Depleted Diary - Don't incriminate yourself!

 New Series on Disney+ 

I don't love everything behind Disney, as I felt that they always kept their entertainment on the edge. Introducing children to weird concepts and such. BUT! I do enjoy family/children's musicals and Disney seems to have the lead on that. 
I don't know if you know this, but Disney has Descriptive audio for almost all their films and shows, so I don't get left out and I love it! There is this new murder mystery I just started, I am really hoping they keep it clean and family friendly. But it's called Only Murders in the Building. I am only on the first episode, but it's already intriguing with slight humor. So far it's enjoyable. 

Online exams: 

I have an online exam today. SO I have been studying and stressing my brain out haha. 

Projects finished: 

So I finished two scarves, which were knitted. One in bright orange and another in like a teal/peacock bluish-green color. I had left over yarn from different projects and combining them to make a child's crayon inspired poncho. I make tons of stuff. I just wish I was as successful at selling it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment